Thank you for using Hello Kigali.
Hello Kigali App is a Free Service. Other services tied to or linked to/from Hello Kigali may have fees or charges for goods and services.
THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HELLO KIGALI APP. THIS AGREEMNET GOVERNS YOUR USE OF HELLO KIGALI SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND WEBSITES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “SERVICE”). IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS. BY CLICKING “AGREE,” AT ANY TIME STARTING DURING ACCOUNT REGISTRATION, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT THESE TERMS WILL APPLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
Murugo Cloud is the provider of the authorization and user service. That services is provided to you only under the terms and Murugo Cloud conditions agreement found at www.Murugo.Cloud
Most services of Hello Kigali are free and do not require registration or login. You need to register for a Murugo Cloud account and / or use your Murugo Cloud credentials (e.g. username and password) for access for some features and services. I f you register for an account with Hello Kigali under Murugo Cloud, you shall follow all requirements in this agreement and terms in the Murugo Cloud Agreement).
We will use your User Submissions of rating votes and submissions
of ‘Best Of’ in a number of ways in connection with our Services and Murugo Badges.
You may chose to share your Display Name with badges that are social shared publicly
(Display Name shared with badges are by daft set to ‘not be shared’ and any of your
submissions by default will be shown as ‘Anonymous.’)
User Submissions are only on behalf of the user directly and will not use the
Ratings System or ‘Best Of’ feature to unfairly attack, damage, any other competitive business.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Hello Kigali in its sole discretion)
• an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Hello Kigali's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
• bypass any measures Hello Kigali may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
• run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
• use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
• harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
• modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Hello Kigali;
• decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws speciﬁcally prohibit such restriction;
• copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
• use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively aﬀect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our services in any manner;
• otherwise take any action in violation of Hello Kigali's guidelines and policies.
Hello Kigali has no special relationship with or ﬁduciary duty to you. You acknowledge
that Hello Kigali has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services;
eﬀects, if any, the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content;
or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content.
You release Hello Kigali from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may ﬁnd oﬀensive or inappropriate. Hello Kigali makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Hello Kigali will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users of the Sites. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances , provide your ﬁnancial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,